- When importing documentation from Modsoft, the Descriptor can now be placed in the Description Comment field. There are three choices:
- The first 96 characters in the Description and the rest in the Description Comment
- The first 96 characters in the Description and entire Descriptor in the Description Comment (the first 96 characters are repeated)
- The entire Descriptor in the Description Comment and nothing in the Description
- Corrected a condition where, in the Documentation Window, the keyword search was not case sensitive even when the Match Case box was checked.
- Corrected a situation where the box that shows the progress of loading a file into the PLC would not close.
- The system will not attempt to write PCop information to a running PLC.