- The simulator now supports the PI function of the PCFL instruction.
- The simulator now supports the PID function of the PCFL instruction.
- The simulator now supports the KPID function of the PCFL instruction.
- The Search by Reference Number function now properly finds implied references in instructions and network equations.
- The simulator now properly saves and loads 6x registers to and from a state file.
- A Machine Stop Code bit is set if a network has too many columns or an instruction has too many parameters.
- PID2 continues to solve if the Process Variable leaves the alarm limit range.
- The integral value is now solved correctly when PID2 is in manual mode.
- PCFL instructions can no longer be simulated in PLC types that do not support the instruction.
- Selecting a Momentum PLC type now properly writes default base data for drop 1 in the simulator.
- Both sides of a powered coil are highlighted when viewing power flow.
- Bits in the second implied register in PI, PID, and KPID functions are retained between solves of the loop.
- The Bit Sense function no longer stops the scan with an error condition when the middle node contains a 1x or a 3x register.