- Created ability for RS/SR latches to be displayed in ladder format.
- Added Comparison of open programs, whether online or offline.
- Corrected problem importing data block headers during import of a Step5 file.
- Changed Importing and Exporting Documentation to Text Files to recognize when Labels contain embedded CR/LF’s, so they won’t wrap.
- Corrected “Invalid Instruction” error when entering !=F, = F0.0, and < F as a statement list instruction.
- Corrected intermittent spontaneous cross reference building that happened when using the “Window” menu item of the main window with a cross reference window up.
- Corrected problem of Status and Data Window not displaying Timer/Counter data correctly for 150U.
- Corrected RS/SR Latches to display correctly in ladder.
- Corrected RS/SR latches from sometimes blanking out in display of ladder.
- Corrected display problems when clearing a segment.
- Corrected import of FasTrak DOS or Siemens Step5 files to import blocks with hidden segments correctly.
- Corrected problem of Ladder flip-flop being displayed in statement list following validation.
- Corrected status display for bit and byte addresses of ladder box instructions.
- Corrected problem where cross reference table would not load when loading symbols/documentation online without loading logic.
- Grayed Goto Fault pushbutton for invalid fault blocks.
- Corrected export dialog reference to Text Import.
- Corrected Instructions BSR and BSS being swapped when placed using ladder instruction bar.