- Added four new reports including:
- I/O Symbol Table – lists the I/O Symbol Names and the direct addresses to which they are assigned
- Device Table – lists Device names, types, and descriptions
- Declarations Table – lists Declarations, their type, descriptions, and direct addresses if they are assigned
- Recipes Table – lists Recipes by name, and the Recipe Templates from which they are derived
- A new setting in the Configuration Editor automatically creates a Hardware Debugger file when a Project is compiled. If desired, this default setting can be overridden at the time of compilation.
- Any change of the CPU operational mode while downloading a Project is identified in the Download Report. This listing documents actions such as stopping the processor to accept a forced compile of a Project.
- A progress bar has been added to indicate the progress of the solution being loaded.
- The last-opened Solution automatically loads the next time FTSolution is launched.
- Cross Reference
- Application no longer crashes when user repeatedly presses Find button without waiting for the result of finding cross references to show up.
- User can now cancel Find Cross References operation.
- Cross References report is no longer added to the project Reports folder, whether it was generated for the Cross References search in Program-Level, or unit level. With this fix, if user selects to search for Cross References in the entire program (Program-Level option of Look in control of Cross References window), and chooses to generate a report for the search results – the report will be added under project Report folder. If, however, user selects to search for Cross References in a specific unit and chooses to generate a report for the search results – the report will be added under the unit Report folder.
- With this fix, a Report node for a report file overriding a report with the same name that exists locally, but was excluded from the project, is no longer added under a Miscellaneous folder node. It is now added to the appropriate Report folder node (program/unit).