- Improved the performance of incremental downloads.
- The Download I/O Configuration option is now selected by default when performing a non-incremental download.
- The “Switch the PLC to Program mode?” message displayed during incremental compile defaults to Cancel.
- Improved the marking and editing operations for PCS tags.
- Eliminated install.tag file compilation differences.
- Improved the watch file generation function.
- Optimized FTSolution for APT to reduce the occurrence of system out of memory errors/exceptions.