- Compare FTSolution Files
- Subroutine, CFC, and SFC comparisons are improved.
- Complete repository file paths and version numbers are displayed when comparing repository files.
- Differences in Subroutine parameter headers are highlighted to improve their visibility.
- The result messages are clarified when comparing empty Subroutines.
- Using the filter settings to compare Identical, Different, First In, and Second In files no longer clears data from the displayed results.
- Differences in Subroutine code behind logic are correctly compared and displayed.
- Integration with FTSolution
- Units are deleted from the repository when they are deleted from within FTSolution.
- Multiple versions of Install.tag files are now correctly compared.
Every file within an FTSolution object is correctly checked in as individual files.
- Object files that are created after full compilations are not edited after subsequent incremental compiles.
- Object files that are created after incremental compilations are correctly checked in as files within their project.
- The multiple files within Subroutines are now correctly compared.
Correct check-in dates are recorded when multiple Subroutine files are checked in.
- Binding solutions to repositories is streamlined, requiring less user interaction.
- Folders containing new files can be checked in separately without requiring the entire project to be checked in.
- Version Control Operations
- New local folders into which working copies of checked-out files are placed can be created during check out.