FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. is pleased to announce the release FTMaintenance Select v18.104.22.168, which incorporates the following:
- Corrected an issue that prevented the value of the Currency field from being saved when updating an Inventory Item
- Corrected an issue that prevented users from viewing the details of a Service Request that was generated via a “quick create”.
- A Work Order Notes grid now properly displays the value for the Added By
- Corrected an issue that prevented an Inventory Item’s Location from being displayed on the Inventory Item record’s Stockroom / Storage Locations
- Standardized information displayed in the footer across FTMaintenance Select.
- An Invoice’s Creation Date now displays the correct date.
- Payments against invoices can now be cancelled before the payment is recorded.
- Standardized the date format in Invoicing to match other dates in FTMaintenance Select.
- Corrected an issue that caused an error when guest requesters logged into FTMaintenance Select Service Request.
- Improved the tab layout of Work Order.