- Ladder, Special Function, and Expression compilers have been updated to find a broader range of syntax errors within a program.
- The STW1.11 bit is now properly set and cleared during error situations.
- The PRINT instruction now decodes text instructions that are not on a word-aligned boundary.
- MOVE instructions now execute properly at a length of 256 and greater.
- PID Loops now transition properly from automatic to cascade and back.
- Attempting to launch 505 Simulator from within a copy of WorkShop that was originally installed by another user no longer results in an error.
- Attempting to upgrade the site license of a copy of 505 Simulator that was originally installed by another user no longer results in an error.
- Attempting to load a program that contains logic in an invalid location no longer causes 505 Simulator to close unexpectedly.
- Open and close alarms that occupy the same address are now properly set by the DCAT instruction.
- The value of the square root of a process variable calculation is no longer rounded before being scaled.
- Timer (TMR) instruction output nodes now stay on if the input node turns off after the timer expires.
- Valid information is now returned when reading or writing Loop Mode and Loop Status TT types.
- Error bits are now properly set after the occurrence of a non-fatal error.
- The Special Function Subroutine (SFSUB) instruction now properly sets and clears status and error bits during execution.
- Go To Subroutine (GTS, PGTS, and PGTSZ) instructions now correctly set all error bits and words when a subroutine stack overflow occurs.
- Deleting a Cyclic Special Function program that is being executed no longer causes 505 Simulator to close unexpectedly.