- Corrected a problem of the Simulator reporting an error on an RLL compile or syntax check when a LBL number is used more than once.
- Corrected a problem when enabling/compiling a Special Function Program or Subroutine where the PACK instruction would not decode its parameters correctly when certain address types were used.
- Improved the 505 Simulator About box so that it now displays the site license user information and serial number when a site license is installed.
- Corrected a problem of the SDT, PACK and CDT instructions incorrectly reading values from addresses that are used as integers in the instruction, but can be specified as real addresses.
- Corrected a problem of the SDT and CDT instructions not rounding their values when storing to an integer output and the ROUND function in the SF expressions was incorrectly rounding values.
- Corrected a problem where issuing a Power Up Restart command, which is not supported in the 505 Simulator, would result in a checksum error message in 505 WorkShop.
- Corrected a problem that would cause the 505 Simulator to crash when a Special Function Program or Subroutine executed a RETURN statement without first calling a subroutine.
- Corrected a problem that caused the RLL to not execute when placed into Run Mode after the Simulator loaded one of its save files where the Ladder Mode was in Program Mode. This problem would resolve itself if an RLL edit was made before entering Run Mode.