How Can We Help?
How do I run PLC WorkShop for SY/MAX Square D in Windows?
PLC WorkShop for SY/MAX Square D DOS software has been updated to run in Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and 8. Follow these steps to configure PLC WorkShop for SY/MAX Square D for use in Windows operating systems:
- Right-click on the SQD.EXE file and select the Properties menu item.
- Click on the Misc tab.
- Clear the Always suspend checkbox in the Background field.
- Set the Idle sensitivity to High.
- For Windows 2000 and XP users: Launch the application by double-clicking the SQD.EXE file.
- For Vista users only: Launch the application by right-clicking the SQD.EXE file and selecting Run as administrator from the context menu. Select Allow from the popup dialog to continue.
- Press [Alt-Enter] to set the window to full screen view.