How Can We Help?
How do I convert ProWorx Nxt files?
- Transfer the file you would like to convert online to your PLC with ProWORX.
- Close ProWORX and open WorkShop.
- Within WorkShop, select the File \ Open menu item or click the toolbar icon.
- Select the Connect to PLC option button.
- Verify that the communication settings are appropriate, then click OK.
- Save your logic as an *.FMD file within WorkShop.
- Close WorkShop and open your file in ProWORX NXT.
- Click on the File \ Utilities \ Import \ Export menu item. Make sure to have Descriptor Order set to Sequential. – *Important*
- Export the *.FIL to a known location. If symbols are used, you may also export them to a *.FIS file.
- Close ProWORX and using WorkShop open the *.FMD file created in Step 6 above.
- Select the File \ Import menu item.
- Import the *.FIL and/or the *.FIS file saved above.
- Save the WorkShop file, which contains your logic and documentation.