How Can We Help?
How do I add a Loadable in PLC WorkShop for Modicon?
- Open the PLC Configuration dialog by selecting the PLC Utilities \ PLC Configuration menu option.
- Open the Loadables dialog by clicking the Loadables button on the PLC Configuration dialog – lower right corner.
- Select the loadable file by clicking the Browse button on the Loadables dialog.
- Select the Opcode for the loadable. The loadable(s) from the file appear in the File Contents list. It is not yet part of your program.
- Click the loadable in the list to highlight it, and click the Add-> button.
- Click the Close button. The loadable is now added to the program.