- A progress bar has been added to the PM Active and DM Active Quick and Regular Close.
- Windows Vista (Business or Enterprise) is now supported.
- BDE is no longer required to run the Import Utility.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Express has been added.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express has replaced MSDE 2000 Database for Expert and Professional Installations.
- Login case sensitivity has been removed from work order and purchase order approvals.
- The FTMaintenance client now allows parts to be received through the Barcode module.
- The FTMaintenance Evaluation disc is now packaged with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express.
- Current version reports have been added to the installations.
- Port numbers other than the default of 25 may now be used in Email Setup.
- German translation has been updated.
- Arabic language is now supported.
Solutions in Database
- FTMaintenance will no longer automatically uppercase usernames and passwords in the login dialogs.
- The passwords and logins can no longer be identical to one another in Expert and Professional installations.
- For Expert and Professional Installations, all passwords are now case-sensitive; the FTMaintenance Group Rights Program will automatically uppercase all passwords when a login is created or a password is changed.
Solutions in Scheduler
- A color-coded key has been added to the ‘Yearly’ view to assist users in determining what type of work order is being displayed in the grid.
- The Cycle Type designation from the Resource Assignment has been removed.
Solutions in PM Active and DM Active
- The “Assign to” function in PM Active and DM Active has been improved.
Solutions in Equipment
- The Model Number field length has been increased to 32 characters to allow for longer model numbers.
Solutions in Quick Lists
- Right clicking and multiple printing functions now work properly in quick lists.
Solutions in ProLink II
- Administrators can now disable attachments in mail sent from ProLink.
- The Customer / Equipment dialogs now have search functionality.
- Improvements have been made to the E-Mail Settings user interface.
- When Field Name changes are made in ProLink, they will now be shown in the reports sent via e-mail to requesters and through E-Link.
- The Status Field now displays in the Search Request and Search WO functions.
- Quotation marks used within the Equipment Number field are now compatible in ProLink II.
Solutions in Purchasing
- Performance improvements have been made in the Purchasing Master File.
- The field ‘Amendment No.’ was removed from the Quick List, Quick Screen, and Purchasing tab. Amendments are still tracked in the PO Amendments tab.
Solutions in Field Name Change Utility
- The field name Account/GL in Purchasing can now be changed from within the Purchasing section.