- A new Asset Tree is available within the Equipment module.
- Provides a comprehensive asset tree view of all assets, including facilities, equipment, and parts.
- Is easy to build and populate using drag-and-drop functionality or specialized windows.
- A new Associations tab is available within the Equipment module providing a way to easily identify and swap comparable equipment.
- Improved reports are available for inventory management and purchasing incuding Purchase Order Form and Transaction History.
- Improved Deployment History report is available allowing users to easily track costs and deployment history or re-deployable assets.
- Equipment Status Options have been expanded to include: deployed, idle, on hand, out for repair, and retired.
- The Service Request module now supports Internet Explorer 9.
- Reports have been improved and enhanced.
- Operations involving users who do not possess all privileges have been improved.
- Performance of Demand Maintenance (DM) and Preventive Maintenance (PM) work order modules has been improved.
- Cost Center management has been improved.
- Automatic queries refresh on empty data sets.
- Purchasing module performance has been improved.
- Query fields and quick list columns automatically match within the Inventory module.
- Change Start Dates automatically enable within the Employee module.
- Work order security features have been improved.