News Item: : PLC WorkShop for Siemens 505 v4.50 and 505 Simulator v2.10 Releases
Posted by FasTrak Admin
Monday Aug 17, 2009 - 13:24 PM
FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of PLC WorkShop for Siemens 505, v4.50 and 505 Simulator, v2.10. This upgrade offers a number of enhancements including support for:
- Special Function instructions for use with the CTI 2500 Series controller:
- FOR / NEXT
- WHILE / ENDWHILE
- SWITCH / BREAK / CASE / DEFAULT / ENDSWITCH
- Up to 10 parameters for the SFSUB ladder instruction for use with the CTI 2500 Series controller
- Bit-of-word access for Special Function instructions that support expressions, element indexing, or discrete parameters
- Password protection of Special Function subroutines
- Importing and exporting of Special Function programs
- Increased temporary memory size of Special Functions to 64 for CTI 2500 Series controllers
See Version Histories for a complete list of features and solutions.
Please note that the program file format has been updated to support these new Special Function features. A message now appears within WorkShop when attempting to save a program file created in an earlier version confirming the format change. Program files saved in v4.50 will not be accessible to earlier versions of WorkShop.
Please visit Software Upgrades for a complete list of the improvements that are now available in these newest versions of WorkShop and Simulator and to upgrade your software. Updated CDs will be sent to you if you have previously requested them for each release.
This news item is from FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc.
( http://fast-soft.com/news.php?extend.31 )