News Item: : FasTrak Announces FTVersionTrak v1.1.0 Release
Posted by FasTrak Admin
Thursday Aug 07, 2008 - 11:32 AM
FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. is pleased to announce the newest release of FTVersionTrak v1.1.0.
FTVersionTrak simplifies the process of file change management within industrial settings. It allows you to track PLC program changes and prevents your programs and other important files from being accidentally deleted, overwritten, or lost. FTVersionTrak integrates with FasTrak's PLC WorkShop products for Simatic 505, CTI 2500, and Modicon PLCs.
FTVersionTrak v1.1.0 offers a number of enhancements including:
- Numerous improvements to the Logic Comparison Viewer
- Network headers are now displayed when comparing logic
- Viewing compared logic can now display synchronous and asynchronous scrolling
- Viewer size and position is now retained
- Logic is now compared vertically instead of horizontally
- The Select dialog now contains a Case Sensitive option
- Scheduled Tasks that are currently running can now be stopped manually
- Searching for files by date now includes an option to display a calendar
- Imbedded carriage returns and line feeds are now filtered when searching comments
- Modicon networks can now be created, stored, compared, and connected to using FTVersionTrak
- PLC WorkShop for Modicon - 32 Bit program files can now be assigned to attach directly to PLCs when launching from FTVersionTrak
Visit Software Upgrades to upgrade your software. Updated CDs will be sent to you if you have previously requested them for each release.
FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. is a leading provider of software designed to enhance factory operations. Serving 20,000 customers worldwide, we offer progressive software for maintenance management, file change management and version control, and PLC programming. Supported PLC vendors include CTI, Siemens, Modicon, and Square D.
Visit Demos to download a free demo.
Enhance your software usage by scheduling training at your location or at FasTrak. Our practical instruction integrates techniques and practice sessions to ease conversion from competitor products, promote software mastery, and improve performance back on the job.
This news item is from FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc.
( http://fast-soft.com/news.php?extend.25 )