News Item: : FasTrak Launches FTMaintenance CMMS Software
Posted by FasTrak Admin
Monday Oct 31, 2005 - 16:12 PM
FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of FTMaintenance, EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) and CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software. FTMaintenance is designed for all types of facilities and manufacturing environments including manufacturing plants, municipalities, utilties, hospitals, warehouses, office buildings, or any other organization where maintenance is vital to operations.
This versatile software is offered in three different editions to meet the needs of small, medium, and large organizations. Asset tracking, inventory control, Master Scheduler, and multi-cycle scheduling are some of the powerful features of FTMaintenance.
FTMaintenance offers significant cost savings by reducing maintenance costs an average of 15 to 30%. Users can expect a return on their initial investment in as little as six months.
FTMaintenance provides streamlined maintenance operations and bottom line improvements through decreased operating costs, increased equipment life cycles, and fewer unplanned plant interruptions. Additional benefits include:
- More efficient and cost-effective staff and equipment operations
- Anticipation and prevention of equipment failures
- Reduction of unplanned downtime
- Optimization of equipment and parts costs with minimized inventory carrying costs
- Balanced workloads corresponding with available manpower
- Reduction in paperwork and communication costs
- Reduced capital spending
FTMaintenance enhances the delivery of maintenance services with powerful features such as:
- Asset tracking, preventive maintenance, purchasing, inventory control, and labor cost management
- Master Scheduler providing a comprehensive display of entire work order plans
- Multi-cycle scheduling allowing one record for all maintenance activities related to one piece of equipment
- Additional optional modules such as ERP interface for data exchange, Audit Trail to track changes made to work orders, and Microsoft Project interface, which transfers project information to FTMaintenance
FTMaintenance is user-friendly software that can be put to work without extensive training or computer knowledge.
FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. is a leading provider of CMMS and SCADA software, as well as PLC programming software for Siemens, Modicon, Allen-Bradley, and Square D. FasTrak is dedicated to providing quality software and personalized service at an affordable price.
Visit www.fast-soft.com for more information.
This news item is from FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc.
( http://fast-soft.com/news.php?extend.12 )